Dog Lead – Our Best Seller
The ever-popular cushion web dog lead, the difference with ours is that you will probably only ever need one or two in your dogs’ lifetime unless of course it gets chewed or if you lose one. The leads have a lifetime stitching guarantee, which means we will replace it if there is a fault with the stitching. They come in a variety of colours, 2 widths and different lengths. The leads can also be modified to have brass fittings to ensure an even longer life. This lead compliments all of our dog collars, but our top-tips are the beautiful half check collar or the flat collar.
What people are saying?
“Sarah, your dog leads last forever, how do you ever earn a living? Top product, highly recommended.” Mrs S. from Weymouth.
“We purchased a dog lead 6 years ago from Meg Heath and we are just replacing it now, but we are opting for the brass fittings through a good recommendation”. Mr P. from Birmingham.
Keep your dog lead looking like new
- try not to hang them in the direct sun
- don’t let your dog chew them
- don’t let them form knots
- keep an eye on the stitching
- don’t let them repeatedly rub on anything
- oil the trigger hooks with 3-in-one oil every now and again
- store them indoors
- if they get wet just hang them to dry naturally somewhere
- chose a darker colour like royal blue, navy or black if you want them to look nicer for longer
- remember red will fade quicker than the other colours and look tired sooner than the other darker colours