Dog Training Lead | Tracking Lead
Dog Training Leads in lengths from 5 – 50 metres. Exercise your dog without them running off! Useful for recall training and exercising safely on the lead. Now comes with padded handles. Leads start at £10 for 5 metres, then you add on your customisations to create your own bespoke dog training lead.
- Stops your dog running off while out on walks
- All leads are now adjustable
- Lifetime Stitching Guarantee
Dog Training Lead also called a tracking lead or leash comes in lengths 5 – 50 metres and now all fully adjustable. Useful for recall training and general exercising of your dog. Our dog training leads are made from quality soft yet durable webbing and will last a long time with proper use. To get even more life out of your dog training lead if it is likely to get wet, order solid brass fittings.
EXERCISE – Are you looking for a longer dog training lead to exercise your dog? Are you looking to improve your dogs recall training? Our dog training leads are soft on your hands, strong, affordable and come with a lifetime stitching guarantee. Remember, a tired dog is a happy dog.
- Coming in lengths from 5 – 50 metres
- Soft & strong, with proper use your dog training lead will last a long time
- Useful for general walking & exercise as well as dog training
- Can help with socialisation management
- Suitable for both small, medium and large dogs
- Can work towards aggression management
- Popular for exercising your dog on the beach
- Nickel or solid brass fittings (trigger hooks and O rings)
- Solid brass trigger hooks are ideal for leads that will get heavy use for example getting wet as the brass does not become stiff
- Suitable for all sizes of dog
- Popular with Husky owners, Beagles and Spaniels
What is the lead made of? Polypropylene cushion web, which is basically a soft medium thickness webbing.
Safety – Do not attach to a head collar, depending on the length of the lead a collar is suitable but the longer your lead gets, we recommend a well fitted harness to prevent injury from jolting if your dog pings to the end of the lead.
Refunds – Please see our refunds policy