A very popular dog lead, soft to the touch and durable. Comes in various lengths with an O ring on the handle, ideal for putting over your shoulder while your dog is off lead.
Made from 19 or 25mm width webbing, a wide array of colours, long lasting and durable.
Dog Lead – Our Best Seller
The ever-popular cushion web dog lead, the difference with ours is that you will probably only ever need one or two in your dogs’ lifetime unless of course it gets chewed or if you lose one. The leads have a lifetime stitching guarantee, which means we will replace it if there is a fault with the stitching. This dog lead comes in a variety of colours, 2 widths and different lengths. The leads can also be modified to have brass fittings to ensure an even longer life.
My personal favourite is with our solid brass fittings.
What people are saying about our dog lead
“Sarah, your dog leads last forever, how do you ever earn a living from doing this. Top product, highly recommended.” Mrs S. from Weymouth.
“We purchased a dog lead 6 years ago from Meg Heath and we are just replacing it now, but we are opting for the brass fittings through a good recommendation”. Mr P. from Birmingham.
Keep your dog lead looking like new
Top tips to keep your dog lead looking like new are –
- try not to hang them in the direct sun
- don’t let your dog chew them
- don’t let them form knots
- keep an eye on the stitching
- don’t let them repeatedly rub on anything
- oil the trigger hooks with 3-in-one oil every now and again
- store them indoors never outdoors
- if they get wet just hang them to dry naturally somewhere
- chose a darker colour like royal blue, navy or black if you want them to look nicer for longer
- remember red will fade quicker than the other colours and look tired sooner than the other darker colours