Car Lead Lite
The Car Boot Lead LITE. A variation of our BEST SELLER Car Boot Lead.
We have lots of Car Boot Lead LITES’ to GIVEAWAY!
Yes, you read it right, get yours now.
Marley says, “Stay safe in your car while travelling with your family this summer!”
- Use in the Car Boot on vehicle anchor points
- Clip to Isofix in cars with this feature
- Maximum 1 per customer
An ideal travelling solution helping us to safely take our dogs with us on days out. The Car Lead LITE is versatile and can be used in a variety of ways:
- The Car Lead Lite can attach to your cars’ boot floor anchor points
- The Car Lead Lite can attach to your cars’ Isofix points
- This lead is not for your seat belt
Car Lead LITE Features include:
- Strong trigger hooks both ends
- Lifetime Stitching Guarantee
- Fits all dogs
We think people deserve good quality products and something like a purchasing decision should not get in the way of caring for our dogs.
All we ask is that you share us on all your Social Media! See above for sharing options.
Limit to 1 per customer (had to reduce this, sorry).
- Never leave your dog in your car unattended & most definitely never ever in extreme heat
- Do not tie your dog outside a shop or anywhere they will be left alone
- Inspect your product daily and do not use if damaged in any way
- Not suitable for chewers
- Always make sure you use common sense when using the Car Lead Lite, making sure that all collars & harnesses used are not damaged or worn
We have a wide range of dog leads and 2 extra designs added to our car range.
- The Car Boot Safety Lead – our original 2009 MKII design. Recommended use in the car boot or head restraints.
- The Carabiner Car Lead – as the name suggests has a swivel carabiner at one end and a trigger hook at the other.
Works well with
As with all products, it is up to you to make sure the product you buy is suitable for its’ intended purpose. Here are just a couple of suggestions for pairing any Car Boot Lead.
- The Marty Harness – A Martingale type walking harness, useful for car travel, ideal pairing solution with any of our car leads.
- The Plain Dog Collar – we think this dog collar is the most suitable collar but some prefer harnesses for car travel. As with any product, do make sure they are fitted correctly.