Fancy Yourself as a Kennel Maid? Don’t mind cleaning and love dogs? Well look no further.
If you are looking for experience as a kennel maid and would one day like to own your own kennels, this might be the opportunity you have been looking for. Finding a job in kennels is not only difficult but notoriously under paid, but the rewards come as satisfaction and the joy of working with animals and in the outdoors. The scope to run additional businesses is endless, I chose to run an online business making and selling dog leads.
Do you fancy the idea of buying kennels or are you lucky enough to have a builder in the family? Then I think you might just be the kennel maid I am looking for?
What you will learn –
- Cleaning to high standards
- More cleaning
- … a bit more cleaning
- Some dog walking
- No cuddling of dogs, you won’t have time
- Picking up poo
- Getting poo under your finger nails
- Getting wet and cold in the winter
- Washing dog bowls
- Running around after my dogs
- Instantly becoming security for my most precious possession – MY DOGS and Customers Dogs when I’m not here
- Tending to the dogs’ every needs
- Mopping up wee
- Cleaning walls
SATISFACTION OF A JOB WELL DONE
If you want to learn everything and can clean to your hearts content while being a responsible guardian for the dogs in your charge, then you might be my next kennel maid.
What you can learn as well as the above (unpaid) –
- Telephone enquiries
- Booking procedures
- Learn to read vaccination cards and recognises errors
- Learn to read Pet Passports and recognise foreign vaccinations
- Record keeping
- How to talk to customers correctly and what not to do
- and much, much more…
MINIMUM WAGE APPLIES.
Hours currently available are:
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 11-3, some extra hours may occasionally be available.
Contact Sarah at email firstname.lastname@example.org