Guest posts are invited on our site, here’s what we look for:
- Quality, well written, bespoke articles and posts
- Please contribute something that is inkeeping with our brand
- Guest posts that reach a wide audience and provide accurate informative content to the readers
- Posts that attract buyers to your websites
- We like to build long lasting relationships with our guest bloggers so we can write for each other
- A great guest post will generate quality referral traffic for our websites
- Posts that attract influencers to our store so we can review pet products and also have our products reviewed by influencers
- Guest posts that increase our exposure and brand awareness
- Your posts must be a minimum of 300 words
- Make sure your article is written for us and not repeated
- We encourage bloggers and influencers to write for us
- Become an author on one of our pages and submit a post for our consideration
- Why not submit a tip for one of our pages
- It works both ways, if there is a guest post we can write for you, please suggest a topic / subject
Good quality animal / pet / dog websites inviting guest posts are hard to come by, but here you can guarantee you will get a speedy response you your email and we will always try to accomodate good quality guest posts.
Taken from Search Engine Journal –
The company [Google] doesn’t frown on guest posts or syndicated posts in general, but lately there has been an increase in spammy links stuffed into these types of posts. That’s the reason behind this sudden warning from Google.
Distributing content on a large scale when the main intention is to build links back to your own site is strictly prohibited under Google’s guidelines on link schemes.
What Google does allow are guest posts and syndicated posts which “inform users, educate another site’s audience or bring awareness to your cause or company.
Using the same or similar content across these articles; alternatively, duplicating the full content of articles found on your own site (in which case use of rel=”canonical”, in addition to rel=”nofollow”, is advised). Search Engine Journal, (2018)
We check all links to make sure they are genuine and will give substance to our site.