Fancy Yourself as a Kennel Maid? Don’t mind cleaning and love dogs? Well look no further.
If you are looking for experience and would one day like to own your own kennels, then I will train you up.
Do you fancy the idea of buying kennels or are you lucky enough to have a builder in the family? Then I think you might just be the kennel maid I am looking for?
What you will learn –
- Cleaning to high standards
- More cleaning
- … a bit more cleaning
- Some dog walking
- No cuddling of dogs, you won’t have time
- Picking up poo
- Getting poo under your finger nails
- Getting wet and cold in the winter
- Washing dog bowls
- Running around after my dogs
- Instantly becoming security for my most precious possession – MY DOGS and Customers Dogs when I’m not here
- Tending to the dogs’ every needs
- Mopping up wee
- Cleaning walls
SATISFACTION OF A JOB WELL DONE
If you want to learn everything and can clean to your hearts content while being a responsible guardian for the dogs in your charge, then you might be my next kennel maid.
What you can learn as well as the above (unpaid) –
- Telephone enquiries
- Booking procedures
- Learn to read vaccination cards and recognises errors
- Learn to read Pet Passports and recognise foreign vaccinations
- Record keeping
- How to talk to customers correctly and what not to do
- and much, much more…
MINIMUM WAGE APPLIES.
Hours currently available are:
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 11-3, some extra hours may occasionally be available.
Contact Sarah at email firstname.lastname@example.org